Monday, November 2, 2015

Monday November 2, 2015

Sleep in til 8:00.
We both shower and organize our bags, then walk to Tia Sophia for breakfast. We both order Huevos Rancheros Christmas style. Its water for me.
Wall decor over Dan's head. The mayor stops to say Hello. Where Ya from?
It's a nice stroll back to our hotel. Dan needs a ristra;) i want a lavender and juniper smudge stick. The one with rose petals is $2.00 more. The owner gives me 41 dollars in change from a twenty. I return the money.
I am smelling it in my carry on as i sit here in the Albequerque Airport.
We check out and bid Julia a fond farewell
Off we go! A stop at the Goodwill for good measure. I find pink tissue wrap for .75 so i'm content:)
We drive south towards Albequerque. 
Drive through the City of Coronado called Bernalillo.
Then i navigate our car to Marble Brewery. We taste a Que Fancy and choose the Wildflower Wheat. 
Dan orders a margarita slice of really perfect pizza in a square. (Fresh mozzerella basil and pesto on a red sauce.)

Then South for gas and the Sunpark Airport. We returned our car to Avis and checked in at Alaska. We had an easy preboard but my carry on fell over and all the careful packing went screwy on the conveyor belt. I lost it.
Then regrouped, found the bathroom and we are settled in at B-6.
We board for Seattle at 3:55 pm. Then into Portland.
Hasta Luego New Mexico;)  66 will go down in history as a Favorite Birthday Celebration 💛💙🌵💙💛
And welcome home! Dan hangs the ristra and I finish my book




No comments:

Post a Comment